Er Capitan Futuro

In any other club in the world, DDR would be the undisputed captain since some time. But Roma is in the unusual of having two preeminent captains all at the same time, and by order of seniority and deity Francesco Totti is ahead. Just as he should be, neither I nor DDR have any pretensions for it be any other way. In order for DDR not to feel neglected and like he's missing out, he's been called the future captain for a few years ago, as an honorary title (that's also indicative, of course). Against Inter he showed why. Speaking after the game he said "even with my shin pad I felt the knock. I could have stayed in the game, but it would have been ridiculous when Brighi was fit and ready". That is, I declare, a great quote from a great performer. But in all honesty this entire paragraph is just an excuse to post pictures of Daniele, which is one of my favorite things to do on the Internet. Picture heavy reminder of the intensity that is DDR:

Par3144646

ITALY SOCCER SERIE A


Par3144667

Roma+v+FC+Internazionale+Milano+Serie+L7SXQ-B4zMdl

C_3_Media_1026067_immagine
C_3_Media_1026069_immagine
ROMA - INTER

Roma+v+FC+Internazionale+Milano+Serie+RgMrJZHc4Khl